Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Fell In Love


I met these really nice people, Joan and Hugh, the other night and it was LOVE at first site. They are the nicest. And guess what? They thought I was too. Now they are my forever mom and dad!

I LOVE happy endings.

I hope Kipp gets to find the same love pretty soon too. I miss him, but I know his foster mom and dad think he is special and will find the perfect home for him.

I was taught manners at my foster home, so I can't say good-bye without first saying a HUGH THANK YOU to IBR for giving me a second chance and finding my mom and dad.

You're the Best IBR!
Gracie (aka Karly)

P.S. Anyone reading this and looking for a nice doggie, like me, PLEASE visit
  • Illinois Bird Dog Rescue

  • They have lots of dogs that are waiting to show their love just to you!

    No comments: