Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hi, I'm Karly



My name is Karly and I am a pure bred English Setter. Girls don't tell their age, but I will because I'm still young. I'm only around 1 year old. I was found on a bridge of a 4 lane highway in Illinois. I don't know how I got there or why no one looked for me, but I am ready to move on to new beginnings and give my love to someone who cares. I have a lot to offer that special someone. I give hugs and kisses, and I can even warm your lap on a cold wintery night. I'm a little reserved right now at my foster home, I've only been here a couple days, but my foster parents really think I'm special and I'm beginning to believe so too. It may take a little time to feel totally secure in a new home, but I'm more than willing to try my hardest to make it perfect for you and me.

If you are intested in meeting me, and how could you not. I'm so pretty, you can find me at Illinois Birddog Rescue. Their link is below. I'm the cutiest one there(but don't tell the other girls). :o)

  • Illinois Bird Dog Rescue
  • No comments: